• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a couple yellow StrikerS so I can find my errant forehand throws in the woods, and threw in a couple Flows for the heck of it.

And got a couple more Wizards from Cloud 9 Disc Golf by the Sanders Ferry Park course in the Nashville area. Good guys, excellent shop. Right by the course. Buy something if you are in their area.

Bought a couple of Aviar p&a's so I can focus on putting abilities.... and an Archangel to figure out if i can use it in my game. I used my buddy's AA and I got curious..

Found in the bushes next to a tee pad, no ink. Haven't thrown it yet. O yea, its brand new.

discraft_disc_golf_golf_discs_flash_z.jpg

Brand new, no ink Pro Katana was added to the bag thanks to the pond at hole 2 lol...

ProGreen400.jpg

FX 175
81110_g.jpg

FX 169 (Dude told me it was 175 and it weighed way low on the scale. Dick move on his part.)
81111_g.jpg

Teebird T 174 (I know a few of you were probably watching this one on ebay)
81108_g.jpg

X out OLF awhile ago, and today X out QMS. I'll probably never keep these in the bag, but they were cheap. The qms was $7 cuz my PIAS had 20% off the whole store

Status
Not open for further replies.