• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought 2 Gazelles and Star Wraith.

However, since the Gazelle has been discontinued I am going to trade them. I don't want to get used to them, then not be able to get one.

If you find you don't like the Star Wraith, I will gladly take it off your hands

A soccer field is 360 ft. long. Also the only thing up with an Epic is either use it for a thumber or tomahawk or chunk that thing.

Haha. I wish I was driving I was driving 390. My soccer field must be a bit smaller. I know by green lengths that I'm a little over 330 feet on a good drive. I'll have to find a foot ball field to measure for real. Are you in the 101? I was just working with the 101 Cav and a group of Sappers over in Afghanistan. The Cav guys are some of the best soldiers I've ever worked with. Respectively the Sappers had to be the worst.

Got a box in the mail yesterday from DiscGolfCenter.com containing 2 ESP Cyclones (a light blue 173 and a green 173) as well as 3 D Wasps (a light blue 175 and 2 whites 175-176).

I just bought 4 new discs:

2 Leopard (Champion Line) 150g

1 Leopard (Champion Line) - 2007 Rosedale Amateur Championships 169g

1 TeeBird (DX Line) 175g

these replace 3 I lost during a weird string of random rounds...one in a lake, one in a briar forest and one over a cliff into a deep wooded ravine...

Haven't lost a disc in a couple of years and then lost three in a week...at least I can keep Innova in business :)

1 - Boss (Star, Standard, 175, Red)
1 - Eagle (Star, Standard, 175, Red)
1 - Groove (Champion, Standard, 175, Orange)
1 - Teebird (Star, Standard, 175, Red)
1 - Drone (ESP FLX, Standard, 179, Orange)
1 - Voodoo (Super Stupid Soft(SSS)) (S-Series Super Stupid Soft, Standard, 174, White)

My most recent discgolfcenter order...thanks to DGCR!!

Haha. I wish I was driving I was driving 390. My soccer field must be a bit smaller. I know by green lengths that I'm a little over 330 feet on a good drive. I'll have to find a foot ball field to measure for real. Are you in the 101? I was just working with the 101 Cav and a group of Sappers over in Afghanistan. The Cav guys are some of the best soldiers I've ever worked with. Respectively the Sappers had to be the worst.

Actually my grandfather was in the 101st Airborne Division in WWII (see mini-series Band of Brothers). I have an immense amount of respect for what those men did then and even more so now for what they do today. I think I read somewhere that a football field is 360 feet from back line to back line and I think that is the same length of a standard soccer field (might be wrong).

A lot of Rocs:
05 Super Roc 174
Champ Thrower Roc 180
DX Roc 180
Star Baby Roc 180
First Run Star Eco-Xcal 175

About to order:
09 Star Gummy Roc
06 Special Blend Misprint Roc
DX Zonedriven Flat Top Roc

A lot of Rocs:
05 Super Roc 174
Champ Thrower Roc 180
DX Roc 180
Star Baby Roc 180
First Run Star Eco-Xcal 175

About to order:
09 Star Gummy Roc
06 Special Blend Misprint Roc
DX Zonedriven Flat Top Roc

Whats with the obsession with Rocs. Everyone knows the Buzzz is where its at lol.

Funny money purchase, but I'll post it anyway:

Pro valk
Pro wraith
KC pro roc
Champ teebird

What a lot of us around here call the payout at tournaments for ams. You get a certain amount of "funny money" and you use it to pick out the merch you want.

ESP Buzzz. It's filthy. I love it.

Figure this out: I mostly use Innova drivers and I love them, but I hate the Roc and the Aviar. I am a Buzzz and Soft Magnet man.

(The Roc lovers are lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks.)

I basically throw totally LHBH.
Gotta work on the Thumber, Tomahawk and FH.
Ordered 10 max-weight X-out Evo Rages from Marshall Street's $5 collection, and a T-bone for $61 delivered.
The Rage is Gateway's most overstable driver, perfect for Thumbers, Tommies and flicks.
The Quest T-bone is just a stable driver that I ordered to try.

ESP Buzzz. It's filthy. I love it.

Figure this out: I mostly use Innova drivers and I love them, but I hate the Roc and the Aviar. I am a Buzzz and Soft Magnet man.

(The Roc lovers are lighting their torches and sharpening their pitchforks.)

i throw all innova drivers also, use discraft almost exclusively for mids now...and gateway for putters...

Whats with the obsession with Rocs. Everyone knows the Buzzz is where its at lol.

Rocs are replacing so many discs in my bag.
Buzzz doesn't do it for me. I used to throw one and I still have it, but it hasn't seen play time in ages. I'll probably sell it. It's a sweet Z Dye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts