• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
img0626.png

I really love the Orc, has just the right amount of dome. Should go straight and far. The TL is max weight. I just needed one and I didn't have any white. The Rocs are just part of the rotation.

Last edited:
Just got this big bead bad boy in a trade on here with unsourced. This thing is sweet. Can't wait to get it out on the practice field.

picture.php

just got an innova competition bag, phenix straps, and a champ katana this week...got the bag just waiting for the rest to come in the mail!!

You and your 1x1 pixel images :p

Huh? I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computer stuff. Can you explain? Is it just the crappy, grainy picture you're talking about or something else? I'd like to know, for real, and maybe I can do something better?

Just picked up a 150g Dx Shark and a 150g Dx Valkyrie. I had a heavy valk but I couldn't do anything with it fh or bh. The 150 Valk glides quite nicely bh.

171 lime green champ wraith to replace my lost tye dye wraith that looked like the eye from lord of the rings.

also, a medium wizard 173, really liked the firmness of the disc, first ever gateway and things are looking up.

My Haitian relief package from Disc Golf Center has arriveth...

Attachments

• DGC discs.gif
    DGC discs.gif
    124.7 KB · Views: 53
Avenger SS FLX 173g...a heavier version of my favorite driver.
Putt'r Elite-X 165g...just trying to find a putter i like. (I have a Pig and an Aviar)
Wraith 172g... I like this one alot. I use it alot for 2nd shots, and shorter drives.

so these are my newest, and admittedly newbish, purchases. lol.

170 Elite Z Flick and a 167 12x KC Champ Teebird (first one i've owned/thrown and i love it already)

i also traded with someone on here over a week ago, and haven't heard back from them at all. it was for an esp comet

Last edited:
Star Boss. I just keep buying this particular disc. I have at least 2 to 4 of them in my bag at all times depending on if I lose any.

Just bought.
Star Cro 175 - replacing the one that i lost yesterday.
Champion Firebird Xout - Needed another super stable driver.

Waiting on a Evo HPP Wizard and an X-out Star Starfire to replace the one I lost yesterday. :(

2 pro Katanas. Instant and consistent 30-40 feet further drives for me.

Stopped in this random liquor store for smokes...... what do I see? Discs. I picked up 4 1st run Pro Katanas for 9.99 each. Seen some going for $30 onlne already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts