• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
album.php

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=982&pictureid=8159

Mine wasn't a purchase, but I traded a z buzz I found for a tie die champ beast and a champ destroyer. I think I lucked out, two great discs for an extra buzz I got for free

Just grabbed a Star Leopard and a hard Magnet Chain Seeking Device. Thinking about going back and picking up a Comet.

I prefer to keep our relationship very formal for now. His brother, on the other hand--Soft Magnet Chain Slammin' Device--earned the nickname "Goddammit."

lol, I think some of my discs have that same nickname (among other colorful ones too)

Just got 3 x out wizards from Marshall street. $5.99 each. 2 purple sifts and a white evo.

I ordered a 4 pack of X-out Wizards from Gateway. They threw in a fifth, free disc. Pretty nice of them I thought... :thmbup:

Anyway, they sent me a Glow Element in Evolution plastic as the free disc.

GlowE-Element.jpg

Picked up a used ESP Surge and a barely used Z Crush from Play It Again Sports. $5.99 for the Surge and $4.99 for the Crush. I almost crapped my pants when I saw them selling such nice plastic for so cheap.

Here's the most recent disc that I added to the arsenal. Another Wizard, this time acquired in a trade with HeiserSöze.

Two days after the trade I hit an ace with it in a local monthly and took home $100 for my efforts! :p

SYFWizard.jpg

AceWizard.jpg

Christy's gift certificate from USWDGC:
2 pro leopards
1 star gator
1 died champ leo
1 set of blue fade rain straps

We also both picked up a pair of bite sneakers...sweet, especially for the dizzoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts