• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wanting to try a Wizard for a while now. Picked up a SSS OG Black Wizard on Friday. Now I'm ticked I waited so long.:doh:

Been wanting to try a Wizard for a while now. Picked up a SSS OG Black Wizard on Friday. Now I'm ticked I waited so long.:doh:

Sorry, 'bout the double post, but I couldn't find the edit button to add to it I just picked up a sweet deal from Gateway. Just picked up an Ultralight set for my boy and a SSS Warlock for me. If you're on facebook, Like 'em and see the deal for yourself, it's only available there so I won't post it here, but it is definitely worth it!:clap:

Picked this up just now, did I buy crap? Or? it was 15
IMAG0091.jpg

Sorry, 'bout the double post, but I couldn't find the edit button to add to it I just picked up a sweet deal from Gateway. Just picked up an Ultralight set for my boy and a SSS Warlock for me. If you're on facebook, Like 'em and see the deal for yourself, it's only available there so I won't post it here, but it is definitely worth it!:clap:

Yea I got that fbook deal. and I called all my buddies and told them to get on it too.

5 - Cryztal Challengers. They better improve my putting. Nothing else seems to work. While I know it is the archer not the arrow, that still does not stop me from trying out new arrows.

1 - XG Boss. Bland X-Out but I like the gummy feel and I need something to be on the more stable side of my Z Nukes in case of wind and or if I need a stronger finish.

Buddha Dye

Ion Pro
'Poth dye.
20110209155803.jpg

Great work, thought about stashing it away, then thought that would be refusing to accept the ever changing nature of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.