• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a good couple weeks for me.

This is the gateway set I picked up for my boy off their FB deal

0224110835a.jpg

UL Wizard (blue) Actually a really fun disc to throw (146g)
LW Apache (Yellow)
LW Element (Red)

And with that I also got a SSS Warlock for myself.:thmbup:

0224110836a.jpg

DD stamped OG SSS Wizard

0224110836.jpg

IceBowl Stamped SSS Wizard

0224110838.jpg

SP Aftershock (I love this disc!! Which is funny because I hated my proline AS so much I gave it away...literally)

Part Deux

Here's the SSS Warlock I got
0224110837.jpg

0224110837a.jpg

IceBowl Buzz...I actually bought 2, one for my bag and one for the wall.

0224110837b.jpg

This ones pretty cool. As a thank you from the TDs out our Ice Bowl last weekend, they gave me a SP Rogue that everyone at the Tourney signed.

Passing through South Austin yesterday I swung by Discnation even though I don't need any discs. I was browsing through the used bin and came across a duplicate to my favorite EDGE stamped CFR Destroyer. It had no markings on the bottom which is probably why noone had bought it yet. It was dirty and had sharpie hiding a name on the rim. I payed the man $8 and some change. I brought it home, cleaned it up and removed 90% of the sharpie. It is a beautiful orange 9/10 early run CFR Destroyer, nice and flat, weighing in at 170g. I took it to the course for a test flight and it is exactly like my other one but virtually brand new. I wish I could post a pic of it for all generations to behold.

That last discs I got was at the Chili Challenge in Steven's Point, WI

Star Wraith with the Standing Rocks Open Stamp
Star Ontario Roc with Standing Rocks Open Stamp
Star Katana

7 first run destroyers
1 pearly gator
1 first run gator
3 first run whippets
1 star whippet
2 glow whippets
2 z nukes
4 ce qmegas
7 pro candy firebirds
2 11x fbs
2 ce rhynos
1 glowfly

pheww.. spend alotta dough and did some good trades this past week

7 first run destroyers
1 pearly gator
1 first run gator
3 first run whippets
1 star whippet
2 glow whippets
2 z nukes
4 ce qmegas
7 pro candy firebirds
2 11x fbs
2 ce rhynos
1 glowfly

pheww.. spend alotta dough and did some good trades this past week

you're married right? how do you pull this off? Getting married myself soon and going have to figure out how ;)

Ordered an Echo Mako just to try it out as well as a Clash video from Hornets Nest. I wasn't going to buy a DVD but I saw that Schwebby and Mike Jo were a team I couldn't resist.

didn't purchase it but traded for a Pro classic Roc and a '04 Champ Classic Roc.

Lol not married yet cfair but will b soon. I trade/buy/sell alot so i always have funds to buy stuff like this. Keeps mt bank account safe and i can buy what i want. Plus i helps having an understandable lady :)

My wife let me do some shopping!! Seen here is a glow magic, pearly champ monster, xlink vp, jk pro valk, ce valk, and ce leopard.Still have a CE valk and candy pro leopard coming.

Attachments

• CIMG1565.jpg
    CIMG1565.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts