• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

So I have been able to whittle this down a little. The Nuke & Nuke SS are out, Katana, Leopard, Monarch & Beast are out.

I am just starting to get the Vulcan to turn over and in a head wind get a good s-flight. So far my Valkyrie is my favorite driver. I parked it 300' on an elevated tee shot which I had never done before. My Sidewinders are getting more consistent. The Arch Angel has become my longest disc for those tight wooded holes but I still use my old style Classic Cobra for the long anhyzer shots that I don't want fading back over.

As I get back more in to the game I might switch a few in to see what happens.

I don't see a classic Cobra... I see a Cobra, but not a circle stamped one or anything.

I don't see a classic Cobra... I see a Cobra, but not a circle stamped one or anything.

I had to retire my old original DX Cobras & classic Cobras after a I cracked 2 recently. When I say classic Cobra I just mean Cobra. My new Cobra discs are the same size, shape & fly like my old Cobras.

WTF - when did calling a disc become such a nit pick.

got a couple new San Marino KC Pro Aviars coming.. hope they will be here when i get home to check the mail :thmbup:

I bought a 171g first run Star Archon on Monday. So far, it's just flying like any other Wraith. I'm not seeing the "faster Valkyrie" yet, but I'm hoping it beats into the disc it is advertised to be. Only time will tell if I just wasted that $25.

I've been buying pink plastic like crazy! I'm building an all-pink bag, both for kicks and for ease of thrown disc location...

So far:

160g Star Archon
171g Star Archon
166g Champ Orc
173g Pearly Orc
150g Champ Valkyrie
168g Star Valkyrie
175g Star Valkyrie
153g Champ Teebird
171g DX Teebird
175g Champ Teebird
173g Champ Roc+
177g DX Roc
178g KC Pro Roc
175g Hydra
173g SSS Voodoo

putters!

174g light blue Wizard, Medium.
ten of them.

I got tired of wearing out a favorite putter or losing it and not having a backup. Now I have enough that I can lose one occasionally and not stress about it, or take them all out for putting practice. And, as I realized after my last two tournaments, I definitely need more putting practice.

I gotta Roc.
charliebrownrock.jpg

108 grams.
Thats right, one oh eight, scale verified.

Got it for the upcoming 150 tourney. Compared to my buck eighty KC Pro, its domier, smaller in diameter, and floaty like a kids helium balloon.

Its also almost see through.
5788574584_59b8fde89e_m.jpg

Looks like Champ plastic. :D

Just got a new teebird today that is very,very,very stable,not anything like the ones i've thrown before,it'll find a place in my bag,just not exactly the slot i was expecting it to fill.

I was supposed to quit buying this year, but with the insane winds I decided to go to PIAS and buy some used plastic...

Big time overstable 167gm star Destroyer. The lighter star Destroyers are way more overstable than the heavier ones. As usual, it looks like new because the original owner just sold this meat hook. I'm going to try it into the teeth of these 25 - 30 mph winds.

172gm GL Halo. Not as beefy, but able to handle 20 mph winds. (I hope)

170gm star SL. Downwind fun.

They cleaned up real nice.

White zero pure, blue supersoft wizard, white soft magnet. Looking for a new putter :) First time I've ordered discs online and I feel like a kid before Christmas, can't wait to get the package!

Status
Not open for further replies.