• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found these 11x Eagles at a local Bike Shop. Must've been sitting on the shelves for awhile. Was only going to get one but decided I better double it up. All the kids want the high speed discs so they left these alone!

That's a nice find! :thmbup:

Just picked up another Champion Boss, my most favorite disc. Needed another cause I threw my original off the cliff @ Peregrine Point in Chico

Just ordered 3 Lat 64 Zero line Pures. The Pure saved my butt in a mini yesterday. Figured I best get more.:D

176 purple ti buzz
172 silver ti stalker
167 watermelon z force
175 watermelon z buzzz
167 Neon z nuke
177+ Blue Esp meteor

Fedex dropped off my recently ordered 176 orange Z Buzzz and a purdy 176 blue Ti Buzzz. They should make a nice addition to the Z Buzzz I have used for the past year and the small collection of Buzzzes I have thrown together. I want a gold Ti Buzzz but they are out of stock everywhere I can find them in a weight I want.

Bumping with some new stuff!!

BHMO Roc for the collection
147840_g.jpg

4x Kenny Glow from a local trade
147841_g.jpg

BB Sanny (underside is SICK!!)
147842_g.jpg

147843_g.jpg

Totem Pole Teebird I got for a friend who collects circle stamps, she was sooo pumped to finally get one. I wanted nothing in return but she insisted on gifting me a sweet 2009 PipeLine Roc.
147832_g.jpg

Roc she gave me.
147839_g.jpg

Throwback Aviar (www mold)
147836_g.jpg

Mint SE Rhyno my buddy traded me for a Chains Avair. He cleaned out a closet in his house that he hasn't really went through in 5 or 6 years and this thing has been hiding in there all this time! Great find.
147837_g.jpg

CE Glow Eagle from Mr. Moose
147838_g.jpg

Last but not least. CE Aviar from eBay. Kinda strange, it's a little darker of a yellow than any of my other CE Aviars. Thought that was interesting. Posted another one below it to show how noticeable the difference is.
147829_g.jpg

142856_g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts