• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Personal DG Milestones

I got my first Birdie on a Par 3. I know a 2 isn't that impressive to those who have made an Ace but it was pretty damn cool. This happened at Tom Brown Park here in Tallahassee, FL on Tuesday on the 9th hole.

A couple weeks ago I played my first round in a sanctioned PDGA tournament where I scored even par. I've shot par and even under par a few times, but not during a tournament.

place top 10 as am in a tournament...play 20 courses...get first ace!

well, just placed 1st as an am in a tournament this weekend so guess i have to work on playing more courses and getting that elusive ace!

I finally had a tournament where both rounds were above my rating, and I did it 2 days and 4 rounds in a row.

I finally had a tournament where both rounds were above my rating, and I did it 2 days and 4 rounds in a row.

Very nice. I can always seem to get 2 or 3 of them over. Then there is always one that comes up and bites me in the @ss...

First ace. Shoot under at buckhorn from pro tees. Play a **** ton of new courses. Finish my mini course in my yard.

Just clicked the new courses played, from recent journey; and I'm "officially" over 500 played. Woot for the Paul meister!

Just clicked the new courses played, from recent journey; and I'm "officially" over 500 played. Woot for the Paul meister!

That's awesome, congrats! Just so you're prepared, I plan to catch you by the end of the year :D

I hit 325 dead straight with a Teebird and no wind. My goal is to hit 350 by august.

Not too shabby considering I was at about 250' last time this year

I threw my Soft Magnet 220ft on Sunday. I the hole was 210ft, and I overshot it. I was happy with myself.:)

I may have to withdraw from the ultimate course whoring battle because we just aren't having good luck finding good help for the 2011 season. . . or perhaps I will sell my landscape business and just find a way to travel and play ALL THE TIME.

Immediate goals before i leave oklahoma (probation up in july):

-finish my personal gem of a course with 6 homemade legit baskets
-play as many unplayed courses in OK as i can so long as my sh*tty car will allow, no prejudice
-play with as many homies as i can before i split
-get to 20 aces (next week???)

My goal is to shoot a par round.
On Sunday I was -1 after the 14th, 15th I got a 6. I cant even remember the last time I got a 6, totally imploded after that ,bogeyed the last 3 as well and finished on a +5.
Half way through our first league season. that will be an important milestone for disc golf in general in South Africa.

Milestone I have reached: Play a good game, shooting under 50 at East Roswell park. It can be a tough one, especially since my FH and long drives are kinda weak.
Goal for the rest of the year: Play a full 18 in the nude.

Dunno, on Monday I put three Wraiths/Surges all within less than 10' of each other and past the pin on a 325' hole (about 340'). I haven't had that kind of consistency before, so I think it's progress, it's a milestone. When the wind wasn't kicking up I was nailing every putt within 20'. More consistency.

I'll take what I can get...baby steps (in a giant body).

My only Goal for this year is to get rid of that anxiety or whatever you want to call it before I putt. I dont care if I make or miss I just hate that feeling that I get on some 20 foot putts. Its like I think myself out of making it and Im trying to learn to get rid of that. Im sure a lot of people can relate. Mile stone for me was when I could throw over 400, once I did that I was hooked for life.

Just hit one of my own milestone goals - first sub par full round (playing all par 3s, of course). One under.

For some reason this round came when I was exhausted from having ridden 8 miles of single track on a mountain bike directly beforehand. Go figure.

Latest posts