• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Personal DG Milestones

Today I played Kendall Indian Hammocks Park West and surpassed 1000 miles walked on from my scorecard.

Develop dependable rollers
Double my states and courses[currently 5/45]
Be instrumental in proposing/developing a course

When I made the disc do what I wanted it to do, when I could envision the flight path and it actually did it. When I could drive my putter with confidence.

Finally got my first official 1000 rated round, two weeks ago. I didn't just break 1000, I smashed it with a 1048.

carry a 965+ rating for more than a few months. after not playing very well last year, just getting back there is going to be a challenge.

I started doing field practice in mid January and less than 3 weeks later I went from just hitting 300ft max to a personal record on flat ground of 341ft. Now if only I could putt...

about a week ago marked the 1 year anniversary of the opening of the disc golf shop i help run. still going strong, blizzard plastic flying off the shelves

Not so much a milestone, but still an amazing thing :

Going to the Innova East factory and getting the grand tour from friends that work there.

It was the Willy Wonka of plastic.

My mouth watered as I walked up and down rows and rows of brand new discs.

I've seen things I can't speak of ...

Play at Flip City (Scheduled for July 2012)
Eclipse 400' consistently and semi-accurately
Play 100 courses
Become a better putter
Improve form and fundamentals

Beat my best friend Doug in a round at Flip city and outdrive him

Pass my Official's Test
Drive non-stop from Charlotte to Dallas without falling asleep at the wheel

My next goal will be to compete in the norcal series tournaments of 2013, when I will be back in the golden state.

1967---Learned to throw a frisbee
Sept. 1979---first Dg object course USM campus
Oct. 2002---first basket course Dabney Park/OR
June 2005---first time under par Benson Park/OR
Dec. 2011---joined DGCR
March 2012---first 400'+ drive, Tom Brown/FL