• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

power balance bracelet

Hmmm I wonder if these guys are good at disc golf.

Pantera-band-1988.jpg

is that pantera? :|

Last edited:
Just curious how do yall feel about those magnetic bracelets a lot of ball golfers wear? They seem to have science behind those though I've never done any research about them.

It's pretty much the same thing. Most of the stick golf products similar to the power balance bracelet use titanium.

If you've got money to burn, give it a shot. Check out this one...http://www.acemagnetics.com/arthritis-bracelet.html

I've got a rock from a Malaysian River that is said to increase to body of anyone who carries it. It costs $60+shipping if you want it. And I swear it works better than "Power Balance".

I've got a rock from a Malaysian River that is said to increase to body of anyone who carries it. It costs $60+shipping if you want it. And I swear it works better than "Power Balance".

Sold, im.going to need ten of them.please. I want to start shooting an additional 4 under everytime I play and park 600 foot holes with thumbers.

I think Power Balance should start licensing companies to make discs.

I can see it now: a 165 DX Placebo

Please tell me this is a joke. Some days you just play better than others. Don't waste your money.

If Kate Middleton can spend her hard earned £18.89 on one of these magical holograms, then I too will put my faith in an awesome rainbowy shiney sticker and some not-yet-proven-cancerous silicone.

... also, for unknown reasons, the following was in a related article and I thought we could apply the science to dg:
Guardian.Co.Uk said:
Have you heard the one about the bracelet with holograms that can improve your strength and flexibility, or help you lose weight? Did you know that sperm was highly nutritious and something to be reabsorbed into the body, particularly before a fight?
Article

^ man I know. It gives you stamina like a bull. I think your supposed to go to the doctor if it lasts more than four hours right? Damn, ill be back in a bit guys.

hey man you never pmed me back

i want

If Kate Middleton can spend her hard earned £18.89 on one of these magical holograms, then I too will put my faith in an awesome rainbowy shiney sticker and some not-yet-proven-cancerous silicone.

... also, for unknown reasons, the following was in a related article and I thought we could apply the science to dg:
Article

How did nobody respond to the sperm reabsorption?

I'm sure you could apply that to the science of dg...though I suppose Loki would be beating Climo if it were true. :\

*that should help the LF cause*

Latest posts