• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Practice Courses??? in the united states

cali now has 12 practice courses.

just finished playing all 12 in california. I know of a few other unlisted practice courses I will try to add them in November.

Last time I went to the Michiana Open (2004?) I saw a basket in a park across the street outside my motel window! It had bricks marking off 5,10,20 ft etc, just randomly placed in a park, didn't know it was there, thought it was pretty awesome to have found it! Apparently there's a park in northern Ann Arbor that has a basket somewhere, too. I think Elbel Field (by the Big House) could really use one for the students (3 dorms within a 5 minute walk) to practice on.

Milwaukee has a 2 holer and three 3 hole courses . . . we are like the Mecca of practice courses! I helped put all three of the 3 holers in the ground.

Trying to do this, I've seen the one basket in parks really help the game and I'm trying to get it put into more parks.

Just add every practice basket to the directory as a practice course.