• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Practice Putters, Wizards and Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavsfan0434

Par Member
My family got me a practice basket for my birthday, so I am needing to add a few practice putters! I throw harder wizards and colts to approach/putt, so I am looking for someone who might be able to sell/trade me between 3-5 discs at one time. I'd like to just do it all at once rather than piecing it together. They by no means have to be brand new, I actually prefer cheaper and used. Hit me up if you have anything. I have some nicer discs to trade, or PP.

I think I have about 3 extra practice wizards I don't need anymore. All gently used and inked and sitting in a box at the house. I don't get home until late tonight, I'll pm you when I 'm get a look at my stash

I've also got a used proto colt too. I think its the xt plastic proto

I think I have about 3 extra practice wizards I don't need anymore. All gently used and inked and sitting in a box at the house. I don't get home until late tonight, I'll pm you when I 'm get a look at my stash

I've also got a used proto colt too. I think its the xt plastic proto

Sounds like we might be a match! I'd be interested in all 4 probably, send me a PM later

I have quite a stack of Wizards perfect for practice.Do you have any Sexton Firebirds up for trade?

If any of these lads don't work out, I've got I think about 8 wizards at the house I no longer use I could part with. Looking for trilogy putters/mid ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.