• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prairie Open - UW Parkside(1st tourney)

skippy0420

Eagle Member
Going to UW Parkside this Sunday for my first tournament and I can't wait. It's the Praire Open and since it's my first time playing one I'll be playing the Rec division. I have to say that I can't freaking wait....

widye.com

I will be there too I hope. I am playing rec division still with an 846 rating. i hope to play so well to get to 875 after this tourney!

Cool....I have already registered so I am there rain or shine. I am just looking to have a good time and see what it's all about. I have a few buddies that talked me into playing it and I can't wait....

Wish I could be there on Saturday. Barry Schultz is in it..... Would be fun to watch

Attachments

• Temp.JPG
    Temp.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 8
^^nice. Please post back when your done with it all and tell how it went. I wanted to enter but im out of town atm. Also it would be cool if you could post all the freebies n stuff. :)

I will most likely be there on Sunday also. That course is a great course, has 27 holes, but the tournament will be two round of 20. I thought the same thing about wishing I could be there on Saturday for Barry Schultz.

Looks like it'll be a nice cool day. If you are there to play I would be the tall guy with the black UWM disc bag. I'll be there with a few buddies enjoying our first tourney. I am planning on bringing a camera so i'll have some pics for sure!

I was looking over the list of people that have signed up and it looks like it should be a fair amount of people

Last edited:
Congrats to you for signing up and playing in the PO. I don't care for Parkside, so I didn't sign up for the tourney. I played in the tourney earlier in the year (Parkside of the Moon) and decided that I wasn't going to play in any tourneys at Parkside anymore, unless it's the Cold Turkey.

My gf and I just signed up, we'll be there tomorrow bright and early. Heard good things about the course, so we're looking forward to playing it.

I am not going to make it because I spent the entire day dging today in Manitowalk, now I have to get the work done I was going to do today . . . tomorrow.

I played that tourny last year my first. Its was a great course back then but I think they have changed alot there over this last year. Should still be a great one. The guys there were really nice and help a lot as I'd never played the course before, but there was a couple of the older playeds that tried to call a lot of thing on you. You will have a good time.

IT's a for sure. Im going to be signing up at the tournament tomorrow. Should have a blast.

OMG it was a tough day out there for me but I had a BLAST at my first tourney. Ended up mangling my toe on one of the stumps picking up some trash that someone left but that did not stop me from finishing. That is a tough course(for me at least) and finished second to last after someone decided not to show back up for the second round. :)

I see that a few people were also there. Couldn't have asked for a better day out there and everyone I played with were cool as heck...

Attachments

• DSC00466.JPG
    DSC00466.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00467.JPG
    DSC00467.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00468.JPG
    DSC00468.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts