• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Pre-order: New HF Design and Dryfit Shorts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatzky

Eagle Member
Only 1 week left to pre-order these 2 new items from Hyzer Flip:
1. New "Squid Ink" dryfits. Awesome new design available for pre-order on a multitude of shirt colors. More color options may be available. Just ask!!
2. New "HF Splatter" Dryfit Shorts. These are dryfit shorts that feel just like the shirts. Super long and very comfortable for the warmer seasons!

Both items are available for $15 each or 2 for $25. You can mix and match. $3 flat rate shipping for all orders. Add $1 for each 2XL item. Add $2 for each 3XL-4XL item.

Please let me know if you have any questions and you can PM me to place your pre-order! I would like to stop the pre-order over this next weekend (7/13) so don't wait too long.

bXtEdwk.jpg

114HZ4dl.jpg

thank you. If you have a different shirt color that you might want LMK and I can see if I can get it. I would prefer to only print black ink for the pre-order so dark shirts will most likely be out of the question.
Thx again for the props!!

Last day to pre-order guys. I will be ordering all the blanks tonight.
Here is a picture of all the pre-order colors printed up!!
Tropic Blues in L-4XL are already printed and available to ship now!

ydhPe14l.jpg

The blanks for the pre-orders have been ordered. Thank you to everyone who participated in the pre-order. For those who missed out I will have Tropic Blue Squid Ink shirts and Lime Green Shorts available for purchase shortly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.