• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we coordinate some one coming to Nor-Cali, I may have my travel tag the whole year.
We got some cool courses, let me know if you're in the area.

HumChris-My brother goes to school at Humboldt State

Well, I don't go to school at HSU, but I did go to College of the Redwoods for a few years. But I'm down to get together for a game or two or 10 if you make it up here, or when I make it down that way again.

Those of you that missed out on this are in luck as there were a few issues that delayed the tag production. I can squeeze a few more tags in this order so if you want one then you need to send me a PM ASAP. Offer ends Monday.

Sure.. a lot of people ordered both. I plan on sending both out at the same time so if you want one just put in an order. I think I'm getting the personal ones around the middle of next week and I'm hoping the travel tags will be in at the same time.

Tim,
I put in an order for the personalized tag, and realized that I didn't give you an address. Do you want be to send it in a PM, or is it going to be sent to the address on the PayPal account?

I normally send to whatever the address is in the paypal account but if you want it sent somewhere else just shoot me a pm.

The order was in a while ago.. there was an error that allowed me to add a few more tags. I should have them some time this week. I'm hoping to get the travel tags soon too.

The order was in a while ago.. there was an error that allowed me to add a few more tags. I should have them some time this week. I'm hoping to get the travel tags soon too.

Any idea when the travel tags will be shipping? I got a DGCR sticker too, I can't wait to pimp my car with it.

The package of goodies came in today! I have to say, I'm completely blown away by the quality of the bag tag. It's nothing like I expected. This tag is awesome! Thanks Tim! This is very cool.

I can hardly wait to swap my new 2010 travel tag. And during lunch tomorrow I'm putting the DGCR sticker on the rear window of my truck. I am set.

Sounds like I shoulda ordered a baggy taggy.
I got my travel tag though! #6

So on the back of the Travel Tag do I now right my DGCR# and date on the left side?

And when I swap it, they write their # and date on the right side?

I have an eerie feeling that I will go a whole year and that tag won't get swapped.

I think CA is a minority on this site compared to the midwest and east coast

I hope I'm wrong.

If you come to Nor-Cal/Bay Area hit me up and lets do the damn thang!

You'd write your # and date, then the next guy would put his info below yours, rinse, repeat.

I think I only swapped twice. Would have been 3 times but Greg Layton and I forgot to swap tags :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts