• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my bag tag yesterday, looks great.
Thanks Timg.

I got my #12 yesterday and my window sticker. I hope everyone's buying extra goods this year.

I freaked out yesterday. I went out a couple of days ago and played in the rain. Wasn't really paying attention to anything other than scoring well and staying dry. Well yesterday I went out again (sunny day!) and on the second hole I noticed my new bag tag was gone! I retraced my steps but didn't see it. I figured it was lost the other day in the rain. So now I'm totally bummed out and almost just went home but I kept on playing. I saw another guy playing a few holes over so I went over and asked if he'd found a tag. Of course he hadn't. So we talked a bit and went on our way. I finished the last hole and was getting ready to walk off when he yelled at me and said he found the tag. wOOt!!

Can't believe he found it (especially since I'd probably walked by it and I was actually really looking for it). Anyway now I don't have to wait for another sale. And I put it on something other than the little beaded chain too.

Got mine in the mail today. Can't wait to get it on the course. Thanks again Tim.

DiscBagWithTag750.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts