• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sold quite a few tags and only a handful have broken and in those cases it wasn't usual wear-and-tear but more an accident by the owner (ie. stepping on it). As far as making them out of metal, that would obviously cost considerably more, especially in the small quantities I order in.

I can try to get another product.. maybe towels or something common that a lot of people use or would like to have on the course.

The towel would be really cool! Perhaps even a water bottle. Just a thought. Yeah, I read all the horror stories about breaking or falling off. I really try to keep my tag off the ground, and on the opposite side of my towel.

I'd be in for multiples of the towel and/or water bottle, as long as the towel isn't that stupid micorfiber stuff.

I'd be in for multiples of the towel and/or water bottle, as long as the towel isn't that stupid micorfiber stuff.

I agree. Wtf is up with those? The first time I put mine on my bag it last about five minutes before it was covered with leaves, grass, sticks, pretty much everything that it touched.

Did i totally miss out on being able to get one of these?

I honestly can't imagine how I would break my tag. I guess if I kicked my bag in a fit of rage and it just so happened that the tag was on the receiving end of my kick; then maybe. These tags are not at all fragile. The only issue I've had was not so much my tag but the metal beaded chain that's used to fasten it to the bag. Mine came apart on at least two occasions and I nearly lost the tag on the second chain malfunction. I ended up replacing the chain with a small carabiner. Works perfectly.

I probably wouldn't buy a towel myself. It's not often that I use a towel and when I do it's usually stuffed in a side pocket of my bag; never to be seen. At least with the bag tags, they're always out in the open to be seen by other players. It's representing for DGCR. People have noticed my DGCR tag and have asked about it. I honestly can't recall ever looking at or deliberately checking out someones towel.

A bottle? Meh... If it's one of those metal bottles, maybe. A plastic bottle, I wouldn't be interested.

I can see peebody's point though. For those DGCR'rs that have had a bag tag for awhile, something else to have in the bag would be cool. Of course I've always thought the DGCR mini markers would fit that need well.

I gotz me a DGCR shirt and mini. I got mad props for the mini at my last tourney. Looking forward to the bag tag.

So any idea when the enxt order will be? Are you staying with bags or moving to something different like towels? I like the bag tag idea as i have towell I normaly use and like.

so want a DGCR mini... and a bag tag

You can order a mini off the front page. You can get the travel bag tag there too. I got both a mini 2 stickers and the tag for 13 bucks shipped i think!

The towel would be really cool! Perhaps even a water bottle. Just a thought. Yeah, I read all the horror stories about breaking or falling off. I really try to keep my tag off the ground, and on the opposite side of my towel.

my tag fell off using the supplied chain, and has yet to be seen again... :(

(and was the only tag i'd display since my fall-out with the st. louis club.)

my tag fell off using the supplied chain, and has yet to be seen again... :(

(and was the only tag i'd display since my fall-out with the st. louis club.)

I remembered you saying that and I made a mental note about the chain. So when I got mine I didn't use the chain. I put it on a big key ring instead. I've since removed the Carabiner, and just attached it directly.
mms_picture-24.jpg

I've had mine on the chain I provide for probably 2 years now and it never came off.. sorry you had bad luck with it :(

So when can we order again? I would like to see if the wife will get my one for my birthday

i am interested in ordering one, how do i go about doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.