• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you checkout via the store you can include the name you want and your DGCR number.

DGCR # only, sorry. Otherwise it would be a PDGA Personal Tag :)

i want a tag but cant figure out how to get one through the u.s. mail. i dont use credit cards.I know im old fashioned but i still want a tag. Is there an address i can send a money order to? thanks for the help

I don't need to bring that kind of geek heat down on myself. I keep my Star Wars on the DL. In the meantime, these aren't the droids you're looking for.

il_fullxfull.111497703.jpg

I'm going to take orders through most of next week so anyone that wants in on this, now is the time. I probably won't be doing tags again for quite a while.

how thick compared to the travel tags...my travel tag that I ended with last year got snapped in half last year during a round. that is the only reason I ask

Really? The travel tags are pretty tough to snap.. they seem really flexible. These tags are a little under 1/4" thick counting both pieces. It's a plastic backing piece with a laser etched plastic piece attached to the top of it.

yea I was kinda confused when I noticed it, I didnt see it happen but all I know is I have half of a 2010 travel tag left. thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts