• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who HASN'T gotten in on this yet, should do so with haste. It could be another 6 months or so before tim decides to these orders again! The tags are extremely sweet, and help to make your bag stick out!

-Cole, I saw your broken in half tag, time to re-up ;)

Maybe I'll swipe Jeff's if he has one, and then he will have to re-up too :hfive:

Didn't realize they are $21! I just bought a glow zone instead. Hope you guys still get enough people.

:doh: Wow, this is sorta why timg is hesitant to do it. All the people talkin' the talk, but not walkin the walk. (And then to say you had the money, but spent it elsewhere that is a :doh: x2)

I still hope you get enough orders in tim. If I had the cash, I'd buy a 2nd one.

:doh: Wow, this is sorta why timg is hesitant to do it. All the people talkin' the talk, but not walkin the walk. (And then to say you had the money, but spent it elsewhere that is a :doh: x2)

Seconded. Courtesy violation? :) :|

Seconded. Courtesy violation? :) :|

I'm a walking courtesy violation :D

Anyway, I'm not screaming at anyone, THIS IS SCREAMING!!1!11 I'm just having some fun, and trying to point out what tim was saying about not being sure about having another run of tags quite yet:

Still waiting for many of the people from the previous thread that said they were in to get one :p

timg said:
Definitely before the end of the year... I need to sell at least 20 so I like to wait a while to make sure I meet the minimum.

I hope no one was too buttsore over it. Bump for some great tags.

Anyone who HASN'T gotten in on this yet, should do so with haste. It could be another 6 months or so before tim decides to these orders again! The tags are extremely sweet, and help to make your bag stick out!

-Cole, I saw your broken in half tag, time to re-up ;)

Maybe I'll swipe Jeff's if he has one, and then he will have to re-up too :hfive:

Only if timg signs it, and throws in a bumper sticker :p

Awesome, thanks guys. That's 13... 7 to go :)

Thanks for the update timg...

Se7en more people! Come on, support this bada$$ site while adding some awesomesauce to your bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts