• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get another one on Friday if we don't have the extra 4 people.

Hey Guys, I'll gladly do it, but I can't until I get paid on Monday. Am I going to miss out? :(

Hey Guys, I'll gladly do it, but I can't until I get paid on Monday. Am I going to miss out? :(

Doubtful. Tim's not going to order them until he has at least 20 orders, and so far we only have 16, so unless EVERYONE who was "so committed" to buying them instantly buys one, I think you'll be safe :)

I will for sure do it. WANT! :) I just work for a really small company (there's two of us...) and so I get paid the Monday after the 15th if it falls on a weekend. Gotta be smart with the moneys. Pumped, though. It will look wonderful on my Mojo...when I get it back from the warranty department. :-|

I will for sure do it. WANT! :) I just work for a really small company (there's two of us...) and so I get paid the Monday after the 15th if it falls on a weekend. Gotta be smart with the moneys. Pumped, though. It will look wonderful on my Mojo...when I get it back from the warranty department. :-|

That means on Monday..........

TWO TO GO!!!!! :) :D :hfive: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.