• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do they cost?

I believe right around 20 bucks or so. Well worth it in my opinion - they not only add +5 style points to your bag, but at LEAST 20 feet to all your drives.

That last part was a lie, it's really 50 feet.

Hey, I think it's time for a complete new designed tag. Just think of all the new sales to all us guys who haven't lost or broke our tags for 3plus years. Timg, I bet you could really get a butload of sales on a re-designed custom tag. I would def. be in the market for such a thing!

I'm all for either the original or a redesign as long as we get them :thmbup:

I was stupid for not getting one last time. There was a brief moment of shock when I saw the price but I now know my error. Would love to see a new round of these by fall.

I'm in for one. I've seen timg's at league and really like it. That's at least 10 so far for the next run. Hopefully that's enough to get an official XIII thread from timg. :)

Hey, I think it's time for a complete new designed tag. Just think of all the new sales to all us guys who haven't lost or broke our tags for 3plus years. Timg, I bet you could really get a butload of sales on a re-designed custom tag. I would def. be in the market for such a thing!

I'd be down w/ this redesign. I'd retire my old one and sport the new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.