• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XVI!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Time for another round of personal tags!

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking pre-orders for 2 to 3 weeks and then I'll place the order. From that point, you guys should see them in about 2 weeks. I will post plenty of reminders as the window to order them is coming to an end.

The tags are a little more expensive now ($25 vs. $21) because shipping has gone up which is included in the cost of the tag and I'm also including a sweet DGCR carabiner instead of the little chain that I used to include.

For those curious, here's what they look like:

ptag_1.jpg

ptag_2.jpg

Yes, They are different.
The Travel Tags come with a sequential number, like a club bag tag.
These will have your DGCR number and your name (legal name or your DGCR screen name).
Travel Tags are traded, these are meant to stay on your bag.

Thick acrylic (I think) with some other type of plastic on top of that.

what's the cut off? I know it said 2-3 weeks, but that extra week could make all the difference

If the third week is key for you, I'll make it 3 for you :)

er, what does that make the end date?

i'm itching to get another since i lost mine many years back, but won't be starting the new job yadda yadda excuses....

whats the final cutoff?

awesome work here tim. sure glad you kept my account going while i was, um, away...

:D

I'll make the cut off December 7th... that's just about 3 weeks.

cool. i might just give a handy or two if i have to, i want another tag! :thmbup:

You might have time... I sent the information in yesterday but they haven't started making them yet. Paypal me the $25 with the name you wanted printed on there and your DGCR # and what it's for and I'll email the guy. If it's too late I'll refund you.

Oh, I'll need your mailing address too :)

Latest posts