• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XVII!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
There have been a bunch of requests for personal tags again so I thought we'd do another round of them. I'm a bit late putting up this thread but better late than never :)

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking pre-orders for 2 to 3 weeks and then I'll place the order. From that point, you guys should see them in about 2 weeks. I will post plenty of reminders as the window to order them is coming to an end.

The tags are a little more expensive now ($25 vs. $21) because shipping has gone up which is included in the cost of the tag and I'm also including a sweet DGCR carabiner instead of the little chain that I used to include.

For those curious, here's what they look like:

ptag_1.jpg

ptag_2.jpg

Last edited:
I just sent an email asking about color customization but for the moment assume green / silver like the example tag there.

Got'm guys, thanks! I can't change the colors on a per tag basis unfortunately so green/silver like the pic is what they'll look like.

Done!
Love promoting this site. Best tool for course explorers there is.
Thanks Tim!

Sweet, thanks guys. 7 so far... once it's over 10 I can order. I think the poll had 18 people interested so we'll see what happens.

Ordered! Thanks Tim, really looking forward to it!

Ordered. Hoping I keep this tag longer than the 1/2 round I had the last one.

There has to be at least a semi-decent story behind this... what happened?

There has to be at least a semi-decent story behind this... what happened?

It felt just like every other day on the course. Craig had on his typical Floyd shirt and Bill was getting ready to light into his regular herbal concoction. I knew it was going to be a good one. The weather was just right. A balmy 85 degrees with light winds and sunny skies. To make things even better, I just got my new DGCR bag tag. So, I unclipped it from my bag to show Sammy and Vinny. They loved its graceful gleam off the sunshine's rays and its elegant two-color design. "Wow!" Vinny exclaimed. "Number 26334, you must really suck" he added with a chuckle, and then he passed me his piece. Man, he had some extra good stuff today and thus we got lost in the moment and chatted for several minutes. Then out of seemingly nowhere, we realized that another group was fast approaching the tee box. So, we quickly grabbed our discs and threw. After finishing my throw, I swiftly grabbed my bag. Then I noticed from the corner of my eye, that gleaming metal sitting right there on the bench. Wow, I thought. I almost lost it before starting hole one. So, I put it in my bag's cup holder as a temporary quick fix. I figured that I didn't have time to clip it back into place with the new group on tee 1 evil-eyeing us as we walked down fairway.

It felt just like every other day on the course. Craig had on his typical Floyd shirt and Bill was getting ready to light into his regular herbal concoction. I knew it was going to be a good one. The weather was just right. A balmy 85 degrees with light winds and sunny skies. To make things even better, I just got my new DGCR bag tag. So, I unclipped it...

Wow, don't even remember WB250 being there but nailed it!

I'll leave this open for another week and then I'll go ahead and place the order for the tags.

Mine is still proudly hanging on the wall at my cabin with some discs. Somehow I broke my very first one which is weird because they are not flimsy. Guess I threw and kicked my bag too much after bad putts...

Jk

Not to be a downer (because I'm going to order one of these), but doesn't the name on the DGCR # kind of defeat the purpose of meeting up and swapping tags? Or am I missing something? These are very cool, by the way though.

These are completely different from the travel tags. This is a permanent tag meant to stay on your bag, thus the name and number. You can still purchase a travel/swap tag separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts