• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prettiest Course

Having not played many courses, I would say Whistler Disc Golf Course.

The pictures on this site do not do it justice.

I'd have to say giles run @ laurel hill park, great view of baskets next to the water!

I just played Patapsco in MD over the weekend - beautiful course. I'd love to check out the foliage in the fall.

Bethany lakes in Allen TX hole 9 is the best looking hole in DFW IMO. Across water with a small fountain landing on golf course syle grass with a rec center on the fairway and the basket is on top of a hillside. I belive this site has a good pic.

Bethany lakes in Allen TX hole 9 is the best looking hole in DFW IMO. Across water with a small fountain landing on golf course syle grass with a rec center on the fairway and the basket is on top of a hillside. I belive this site has a good pic.

I would have to agree - that is an awesome course.

Without a doubt. Out of over 50 courses played, Idlewild was the pretiest of them all.

Flip City

Out of all the courses I've played, the prettiest has to be Flip City. It is well kept and the designs that Bill has put out on the Fairways with all the rocks and everything else just adds to that unique look which I think is great. Nice job Bill.

Last edited:
In FDM (#5, p. 38) Cliff Towne said that Coyote Point in Ventura CA is "the most attractive course in SoCal."

Flip City lookes like Augusta in the summer and golden in the fall.Winter is awsome and spring is clean sailing.Gorgeous.

Latest posts