• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Price check then for sale Nate Sexton Octo

Status
Not open for further replies.

spahnandsain

Birdie Member
$1,000 because I know I have to have a price on here.

Price check please. Can't find one that's sold. I don't really need it anymore. Rather sell on here than ebay.

Grey / purple Nate Sexton Octothorpe. Used but in great condition. Thanks in advance.
Brandon

Edit: I paid 350-400 at the time for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_20170818_181641672_zpsyutujrk8.jpg
    IMG_20170818_181641672_zpsyutujrk8.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20170819_161720303_HDR_zps9re24a8r (1).jpg
    IMG_20170819_161720303_HDR_zps9re24a8r (1).jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Would $300 used be fair. If no one knows, it's cool. I know from pounds website, custom bags are $500 and I saw another for $400 on their facebook page. I won't bump anymore, I'll just keep it or bin or bo over on that website.

I'm surprised no one purchased it yet, honestly.

If I were to buy a bag at that price, I would probably want it new. Saving ~$50 at that point seems moot unless you really gotta have those colors which would be a very specific buyer then and take time to find.

It's the Sexton colorway, used Pounds typically sell fast (and do not often come up for sale at all), and $50 is a lot of money in terms of overall cost. It's not my bag, so I'm going to step out of this conversation. Good luck to OP...

Those mcbeth grip bags that are black with the flag sold for 600$ recently in New condition..

OP should be able to get what he paid originally for this bag plus shipping costs(if this bag is in good condition)...just possibly not on this site.

Feebay or FB

If I were to buy a bag at that price, I would probably want it new. Saving ~$50 at that point seems moot unless you really gotta have those colors which would be a very specific buyer then and take time to find.

Yeah, no offense but I don't think you get the quality and demand for this limited Sexton bag. Also, the way pound works. Can't remember how far in advance I paid for this thing. This isn't your average bag. They're pretty hard to find and not many want to part with them. That's why I'm here.

The only reason I'm thinking about parting with it is because the guy who created pound (Levi) made an earlier bag called the mystery ranch golfma hall that I favor slightly.

I guess I don't. Haven't paid attention to the demand at all. Kind of thought the bag demand would have slowed a bit with all the options these days.

I mean, not being able to wait a few month for something you keep for years or spending $300 when an extra $50 will break your back doesn't make sense to me.

Anyhow. I am sure you'll find a buyer.

Best of luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts