• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Private Lessons in California and Oregon

scottstokely

I'm making a change to the private lessons (offered before the Blue Power Events I am going to be in town running that same day) that open them up to a larger number of people.

I will now accept disc golf merchandise as payment for lessons. This can include discs from players packages, prizes you won't use, overstocked items, etc. I can accept discs, bags, some clothing items, etc.

Basically, if I can sell it at the events I run I can accept it as payment for lessons.
If you are interested in this just let me know what you have and then we can set a time for the lesson and you can just bring te merchandise out at that time :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGY5v4jA6E

---------------------

If you want to Schedule a private lesson when I am in town, slots are filling up quickly. Below is my schedule of what Northern California cities I will be in and what days! Schedule below:

CREDENTIALS:
* 22 World and National Titles in Disc Golf and Distance
* 2 Time Guinness World Record for longest throw of a flying disc
* 1 Time Guinness World Record for longest throw sidearm
* Taught 400 throwing clinics around the world
* Wrote the first book on disc golf throwing technique
* Released the first disc golf instructional series

SCHEDULE
10/11 Sacremento, CA
10/12 Paradise, CA
10/13 Redding, CA
10/14 Grants Pass, OR
10/15 Brookings, CA
10/16 Arcata, CA
10/17 Ukiah, CA
10/18 Monterey, CA
10/19 Sonoma, CA
10/20 Berkeley, CA
10/21 Stockton, CA
10/22 Napa, CA
10/23 Fresno, CA
10/24 Visalia, CA
10/25 Santa Cruz, CA
10/26 Modesto, CA
10/27 Ione, CA
10/28 Auburn, CA
10/29 Penn Valley, CA
10/30 Lake Tahoe, CA

Email me at [email protected] for details!

It won't let me edit lol Yes, Brookings is in Oregon but it's close enough that you can park your car in California and walk the rest of the way :)

That's very true!
There's a liquor store there on the California side (or at least used to be) that is called "Last Chance Liquor" as you're headed north and the sign says "First Chance Liquor" if you're coming south

Latest posts