• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Pro Leopard, Champ Banshee, DX Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGlenn

Hey all, I'm just starting out playing and I have a few discs but I'm looking to get some more.

Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

1 Pro Leopard 168-172

1 Champ Banshee 165-170

2 DX Eagles 168-172

Please pm with any offers.

So your telling me you are going to deprive this man of these too
IMAG0548.jpg

I'm not being deprived. I just don't have a lot of money to spend. I have real things to do in my life with money besides spend it on some discs. I'm just trying to have some fun and get some more discs, not trying to turn pro here.

I'm not being deprived. I just don't have a lot of money to spend. I have real things to do in my life with money besides spend it on some discs. I'm just trying to have some fun and get some more discs, not trying to turn pro here.

^^ Just got engaged,:|...

;)

:p

:hfive:

At least get champ or star eagle unless your playing in a field with no trees or poles or roads or rocks or signs or bikeracks or porta potties or flag poles or anything of the like.

Ohh, so sorry. So sorry. I have all the dx eagles your heart desires, ill send you specs when I get home at 6:30 in the am

At least get champ or star eagle unless your playing in a field with no trees or poles or roads or rocks or signs or bikeracks or porta potties or flag poles or anything of the like.

His course is pretty wooded,and I think you are underrating DX plastic,dx eagles beat in real sweet.

I'm the one building his bag here ! :p

At least its semi cheap to replace after takes that first good tree off the tee. 7$ over and over adds up, unless you don't mind your discs flying differently from week to week. I guess though just starting out he might not be able to beat it up much for to lower speeds. I remember I had a champ valk that I had for 5 years that only broke in slightly over the years. A dx valk would prob not have lasted a year

Ohh, so sorry. So sorry. I have all the dx eagles your heart desires, ill send you specs when I get home at 6:30 in the am

Why do you have so many DX Eagles? You seem to be very Anti-DX Eagle... :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts