• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Prodigy D2's, D3's, and MMM4's, $19 shipped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnin4

Birdie Member
I have 5 179g M4's and 5 174g D2's left, $19 shipped.

D2's
IMG_0403_zps7bbc3767.jpg

M4's

IMG_0404_zps0c5bc160.jpg

Last edited:
They just arrived today (cold and raining), plan on throwing them tomorrow. The D2 is supposed to be a little less stable then the D1, and the D3 is supposed to be a little more stable then the D4. I'll bring my video camera tomorrow, make a quick comparison video.

My buddy just got an M4 the other day and it is DEAD STRAIGHT. I've never seen a disc fly straighter.

Thanks for the M4 and D3. Really enjoying both.

M4 put on a slight hyzer is the straightest non-putter I've ever thrown. Crazy straight. 300' with no movement left or right at all. Thrown flat and neutrally, it works a nice small S but finishes with a small fade. After one day it's kicked my Comet out of the bag.
D3 is a solid neutral driver with a modest fade finish. Seems to be about 15-20ft longer than my Star Destroyer (my straightish driver). As long as the nose is kept down; it's very consistent. The D3 can still have a nice skip finish; must be a trait that Prodigy likes designing into drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.