• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transformers...
Symbol_decept_reg.png

Was thinking transformers as well. :)

Everyone knows that Prodigy took their logo from the Lord of Madness, the Ancient One, ruler over R'lyeh, the Great Cthulhu. Prodigy's logo is obviously the Elder Sign; and is a harbriger of the end times when Cthulhu will awaken to plunge the world into a thousand years of insanity and darkness.

Or it's a cute little star.
OOOOKKKKKKK!!

I'm not sure how I feel about all these pros giving themselves logos. I mean, I understand the need for marketing and name recognition. However, most of them are on a team that bears a logo, and I feel like they should just roll with that for awhile.

Yes, I know Tom Brady and some other pros (Jordan) have their own logo. But this, to me, seems more like if Wes Welker and Scottie Pippen also had logos. :popcorn:

I'm not sure how I feel about all these pros giving themselves logos. I mean, I understand the need for marketing and name recognition. However, most of them are on a team that bears a logo, and I feel like they should just roll with that for awhile.

Yes, I know Tom Brady and some other pros (Jordan) have their own logo. But this, to me, seems more like if Wes Welker and Scottie Pippen also had logos. :popcorn:

You don't have a logo? I have a logo.

I try to be "Switzerland" as much as possible in dealing with manufacturers since I'm on the Tech Standards Committee. So no stock or salary for me as prodigious as my posting may be.

I try to be "Switzerland" as much as possible in dealing with manufacturers since I'm on the Tech Standards Committee. So no stock or salary for me as prodigious as my posting may be.

Just having some fun with the comment.

i just messaged them on Facebook..the local retailer was asking about it is why i asked.
Gave them the store's phone # and such.
according to the owner, people have already been in asking about Prodigy.. and it's only been 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.