• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy M2

ThomWest

So I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with the prodigy M2 mold? I have 3 and one is how I think they are suppose to fly, 1 like a beat z buzz and the other one goes straight then right (rhbh)

The m2 I have is one of the straightest flying discs I have. It has a slight left fade at the end but its super straight.

My first one was a proto and it flys super straight with a nice left fade. I just loved that disc. So I bought a Paul U sig edition M2 and it flys just like my buzz. Meaning it turns right a bit and then straight with not much fade at all? It flys like how I picture an M3, never thrown one. So I bought another M2 proto and that one goes pretty straight then fades right? I'm just curious if this is a super inconsistent disc or I just got unlucky so far

The proto M2's (labeled M3) were more stable than the production M2 runs. Try an M1 if you are looking for one thats nice and stable

The proto M2's (labeled M3) were more stable than the production M2 runs. Try an M1 if you are looking for one thats nice and stable

Unfourtunetly that is my experience as well. Loved the Proto M3 but the production run of the M2 is really not any different than M3. Little disapointing.
I just hope they mold up the M2 in 350G the way the Proto M3 were. That would ba awesome.

I have 2 proto M3/2's Probably my most reliable midrange. Love it. I will always bag one.

Blue is 174g Gray/White is 175g. Both fly the same....both straight stable flyers that fade every time.

Love my M2. I'd compare it in feel and flight to a beat in Roc3. Damn near identical profile... straighter though with less (over)stability than a Roc3... but in better plastic.

M2 and M4 vs Roc and Buzzz

How do these Prodigy mids compare to the most popular mids in the game? Should I switch over to Prodigy mids?

My first one was a proto and it flys super straight with a nice left fade. I just loved that disc. So I bought a Paul U sig edition M2 and it flys just like my buzz. Meaning it turns right a bit and then straight with not much fade at all? It flys like how I picture an M3, never thrown one. So I bought another M2 proto and that one goes pretty straight then fades right? I'm just curious if this is a super inconsistent disc or I just got unlucky so far

I have four M2s. One Proto, one SE small stamp, one Uli and one 300s. The Proto, SE and 300 all fly like an M2 should. Straight with good fade at the end and pretty HSS. The Uli one is a hyzer flip disc out of the box. Way more flippy than any of my M3s.

Latest posts