• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Players in the bag

I hope the 750 series plastic, fills this Destroyer gap everyone is looking for. It's the closest to star plastic (it appears), and maybe it'll feel like more like their old Destro. I got a D1 that should say Vulcan on it, and another that flies like an Xcal. It's part of having Proto and First Runs...to work the kinks. My new D1 with final production stamp seems more like what they intended them to be.

Bump....any one have any updates with the fairways out and the new plastics. Worlds ITB?

I'd say ask Cameron Colglazier but he's to busy throwing a few rounds with Catrina & is more interested in finding out whats being offered from her bag

I wonder, did any of the Innova players that went to Prodigy put some Discraft in their new mixed bag, or any Discraft players now with Prodigy put some Innova in their mixed bag....anyone?

I wonder, did any of the Innova players that went to Prodigy put some Discraft in their new mixed bag, or any Discraft players now with Prodigy put some Innova in their mixed bag....anyone?

Will started using Trackers and Wizards.

Last edited:
I'd say ask Cameron Colglazier but he's to busy throwing a few rounds with Catrina & is more interested in finding out whats being offered from her bag

There is a rewarding feeling upon discovering that ones' favorite discs, namely the PA4 & the M4, are well received by those in the know.

Will started using Trackers and Wizards.

There's a slo-mo video of him throwing a Predator.

Cale is apparently a fan of the Firebird as well.

I know a few players were waiting to Worlds was over to replace the FB with the F1 (amongst other switches). Word is that Ricky has problems with the F1 wobbling out of his hand, so not sure if we'll see him switch over too soon...

The only F series I saw thrown personally was Cale threw one a few times in the Semi-Finals round. But everything he threw off the tee was Prodigy. And his mids were all Prodigy as well that round. He said he was switching to a Prodigy putter after worlds. But was still using a couple different ones during worlds.

Will threw nothing but Prodigy off the tee in the final 9 round, I'm not sure he even had any non prodigy in his bag from what I could see. His roller on #8 was a sweet White D4. His toss on hole 3 was a D3.

Some of the other men's players didn't exactly seem to choose the Prodigy plastic over Innova for the drivers at least. Saw LOTS of destroyers and aviars/wizards (tough to tell). Some didn't even wipe the stamp on the destroyers.

Anyone throwing the f1 instead of a FB? Anyone throwing the D2? Or D1 in 400G?

I throw a 400G D2...but alas, I'm a nobody where disc golf is concerned. Great feeling disc though, with a considerable amount of glide for such a over stable disc. If I were asked to compare I'd say it's akin to a fresh Echo Star Destroyer.

There is a rewarding feeling upon discovering that ones' favorite discs, namely the PA4 & the M4, are well received by those in the know.

Yeah no kidding. I randomly (sort of, all i knew was that it was understable) purchased the PA4... I wanted to try prodigy at the time, and I also wanted to try a putter for driving. Little did I know at the time.. I picked out a very solid putter.

The M4 is great too, have one in 400s and 400g.