• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy Px-3

I have 2 prototypes and have been throwing them in the snow for short approaches and just a couple distance throws up to 270ft. It flies really straight for a long time and then has a strong fade, doesn't flip at all. Really accurate and easy to control for shots up to 180ft. Works for hyzers, panning anhyzers, straight shots with really nice late fade. Really easy to control the angles when throwing, big bead is really comfortable an gives a clean release for me. I have not tested for putting much yet, but seem to be really accurate for putting too. Can't comment on the glide for putting yet, I need more testing on that. I have only been "test putting" hittingnon poles and trees.. I have more incoming for more extensive testing. Honestly the best throwing putter I have ever thrown.

Forgot to add compare..

Compares to Discmania P3x with more fade and slightly more glide. P3x is straighter and when starts to fade it begins to drop at the same time. When Px-3 starts to fade it has more glide so it gets further left RHBH.

One of these showed up in the mail today. Feels really good in the hand. Looking forward to throwing it alongside my Envy's to see how it stacks up. Thought maybe the 400 plastic would hold up a little better than the base plastic. I wasn't expecting the 400 to be quite as soft and squishy as it is. Kind of reminds me of the soft neutron plastic on a couple of my Envy's.

Latest posts