• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy X-Outs

I have an x-out D4 and it flies perfectly fine. I think it was a cosmetic error, not a physical, flight-affecting error.

I had an X out d4, that was definitely not as understable as it should be.. I think prodigys distance stuff is a little inconsistent right now. My X out pa4 is great, flies just like the proto pa4 I had before until I lost it..

Your PIAS is overcharging for sure, my PIAS has some regular run prodigy left for 15.99. Marshall st has x outs for 12.99.

My X-Out M3 (M2 now) had bubbles in it. I contacted Prodigy and they indicated it does not effect the disc. I don't know about that. It looks more like defect in the plastic, not a stamp issue.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 29
bubbles have been a reason for x-outs for years (even back to CE era discs). The bubbles will not change the flight at all. Cosmetic does not mean just stamp issue, it can mean, scuffing, bubbles, etc. as well. It should NOT mean clovering, warping, or molding errors.

Infinite discs has X-outs for $12. I've yet to spend $20 on any Prodigy purchase.... MVP on the other hand...

I have 9 prodigy discs. Half of them are xouts and all of them fly perfectly fine.

Starting a thread on prodigy x-outs is asking for trouble around here.

I personally look at prodigy like I do innova. The discs are fine if you know what you are looking for. I don't have a real proshop in my area and I'm not buying sight unseen. If the prices were not the same as "regular" discs I'd be more interested.

Infinite Discs is the place to go for Prodigy, regular or X-Out. Super cheap prices and the guys are awesome. Especially if you dont have a local shop that carries Prodigy.

I only have one x-out, a D1 that I got for 12.99 OTD. No issue with flight. Haven't figured out what the defect is, but have been throwing it for a few months and it is breaking in nice.

I am a fan of the MarshallSt x-outs at ~$10:thmbup:

Latest posts