• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Prodiscus bag first run new. For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDL1113

I just got a new first run Prodiscus Bag i am taking offers.

$1000 OBO

Last edited:
welcome... take a gander at the rules for the market place.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9&a=2

1) No "Feeler" threads. ALL Sale/Deal threads MUST have prices or what you would like to get for the item(s) you have listed in the original post. If you do not do this, your thread may be deleted without notice. You can price a disc and say "or best offer" but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer".

pics would help.

Good luck, that thing is about the size of a hiking backpack, isn't it? Where's all the pictures of it?

but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer".

Nice, you'll go far here...... Welcome.....:\

This place is nice and easy to move discs and bags and such, but you have to show some willingness to conform to the rules. They are here to protect us as best as possible. Put up a real price or wants you will have way more success.

Was this one made of 50 dollar bills? Or does it have all of booters plastic inside?Lol i love the 0 feedback.

welcome... take a gander at the rules for the market place.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9&a=2

1) No "Feeler" threads. ALL Sale/Deal threads MUST have prices or what you would like to get for the item(s) you have listed in the original post. If you do not do this, your thread may be deleted without notice. You can price a disc and say "or best offer" but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer".

pics would help.

This place is nice and easy to move discs and bags and such, but you have to show some willingness to conform to the rules. They are here to protect us as best as possible. Put up a real price or wants you will have way more success.

^What they said..... :thmbup:

looks to me like $12 shipped is the highest so far

so I'll go $12 PLUS shipping

BUT

you have no reviews and no one has vouched for you so I expect you to ship first and provide a tracking number

then I'll send the paypal

also

welcome to the site

hopefully with time you will come to enjoy it and use it as per the guidelines

Yeah not a great way to start out on the site, people have "black lists" and this is a good way to get on one, you could put 300 OBO and everything would be fine since we all know what they go for, just tryin to help. Oh, and I'll go 100 shipped :thmbup:

dr%252Bevil%252B%252B-%252B1000000%252Bdollars%252Bcopyright%252Bkicsi.jpg

Can we please stop bumping this obv troll thread....
Crap...

$150.00 shipped
Provide pics and tracking info, and once i get confirmation its shipped ill pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts