• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus USA Launches, Will Bring Prodiscus Made Plastic to United States

How else am I going to get my officially licensed Rhode Island School of Design disc? A stamp with their mascot Scrotie would be the bestest!

Caution: Contains pic of actual Rhode Island School of Design mascot, Scrotie.
iu

How else am I going to get my officially licensed Rhode Island School of Design disc? A stamp with their mascot Scrotie would be the bestest!

Caution: Contains pic of actual Rhode Island School of Design mascot, Scrotie.
iu

I'm not interested in any other answers to my original question.

I thought it would be cool... I dunno. Can't you have stupid opinions from time to time?

Last edited:
Kevin gave it a good effort nearly winning the distance comp at usdgc. What disc did he use for the distance comp. question mark.

last time a under six foot player to win the distance comp out their was double g., a few years earlier was steve brinster.

and as you know it would take steve quite a few years to dial it in and win the usdgc.

I'm very excited for this. I throw a ton of Prodiscus but the problem is it's so hard to replace them. Jokeri and Laseri are my Favorites and Stari is a wonderful US Midrange, who needs a forehand when I can just use a Stari.

I wonder where in Arkansas they are going to be. My guess is Little Rock or Conway. Kevin Jones is from Greenwood, Area code of 501 puts him somewhere in the central quarter of the state, and Greenwood isn't in it. I wonder if they will need a spreadsheet master, or a planner, or a shipping tech, or an IT guy, or meteorologist.

... to bad they probably can't afford me...

It looked like Kevin Jones was throwing Wizards during Idlewild. Does Prodiscus have a beaded putter?

Any plans for US-based production? Or is the US branch only for promotion & distribution of the Finnish made plastic?

Latest posts