• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

They're still all over the place in Finland (as much as they've ever been), so no signs of them stopping. Could just be the US importers causing the situation there.

And Kai just showed us a new putter a few days ago. It's coming to finnish stores soon.

There's a video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQhtzgfFWvY

I love me some prodiscus and I think Kai is cool as shit, but sometimes he just leaves me hanging when I ask about ordering some plastic or some gear. Probably just has too much going on and I'm just a noisy needle in a whole haystack of customers.

Either way, I love his stuff. Still rocking the bag, the Legenda is still my longest disc, and the Laseri is exactly that... A laser.

The new putter is called SPARTa (what the hell Kai?). Got mine today but it's wet outside, snowing and all that so I think I'll wait a couple of days to actually try it out.

Here's a comparison pic with sparta (left) and jokeri. Specs say sparta is 2mm taller than jokeri and it is very noticeable. For me the feel is pretty same so I'm hoping I'll like the flight as well.

They've got some pretty good looking baskets now as well that came out over the summer, good price, i might look at them for the next course I do. not sure if they are importing to the states yet but a friend (slightly affiliated to prodiscus so we'll take it with a grain of salt :) ) rates them higher than the discatchers for about 2/3rds of the price.

Got a few throws with Sparta today. Still snow on the ground and temperature around 0C (32F).

Can only say that it's a straight putter. Won't turn with my power and will have minimal fade even with higher throws.
Depending on how it behaves after some use, I may replace the beaten Jokeri I use for straight approaches with this. If it becomes understable then it would overlap with the Swans and I like the lower profile of the swan more.

Btw there's another new disc from Prodiscus called Titan coming. Same rim width as Laseri and Respecti but that's pretty much all I know about it. Kai also mentioned third "hero" coming soon.

Latest posts