• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Pretty glad that I waited and didn't spend $35-$85 for the USDGC or the Japan stamp ones.

i have usdgc test ones and 2 japan opens, and i plan on getting these too

I really wanted to get them when they were available, just couldn't do it at the time. (bought a house)

Hopefully these will be an affordable, easy to obtain Champ Roc that I have wanted for a while now.

Looks like Innova's main website has added them to the Speed 5 midrange lineup. These babies are here to stay...for awhile at least. :clap:

I'm shaking my head at you...

oh, and I rolled my eyes

Why? I agree that the prices the originals go for are ridiculous. Is it because these will likely be different because it's Innova or because the originals will be worth more in the future? If it's the former, you have a point, if it's the latter, you only have a point from a collector point of view which is the massive minority.

Japan Opens will be eventually worth more that the proto stars but those too will be worth something assuming these discs are any good.

Any speculation as to what these will cost?

I would assume the cost of a normal proto - $20

Unless these are only sold at the Innova store. That is a different story all together. :wall:

Anyone know if dg center or anyone else will have these?

Latest posts