• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Proto M3....going to be the new M2?

So I didn't get one of the color changing discs, just a name changing disc. Prodigy putting the consistency in inconsistency. :doh:

As funny as it is that they made such a screw up with the naming/mold...

I love my M3 (soon to be M2). Didn't fly like I thought it would, but its carved out a space in my bag.

Their MSRP is under 20. I bought a PA4 Proto for 18 at my local proshop. I'm just tired of people blaming Prodigy for retailer greed opportunity. It's as common as the "discs aren't even round" argument that has been corrected for months.

I have no problem with people hating on Prodigy. I just want them to educate themselves on the matter first. Bringing up tired, invalid arguments isn't productive. You know why I hate Prodigy? Because my neighbor kicked my dog.

Like they're the first company to do that.
I hate prodigy...especially the D2's, they suck. If you really wanna piss me off bad, ship them to me without me asking or payin for them, oooh id be soooo mad

Good info. My proto M3 made me question why anyone would need an M2. Sounds like the solution is appropriate, annoying tho...

What is the prodigy MSRP? I would guess they are charging the retailers more then other companies, which means the retailers have to charge more.

You're wrong.

Also, should Innova recall all the protostar discs they've sold and issue a refund?

MSRP is $15.99

What is the prodigy MSRP? I would guess they are charging the retailers more then other companies, which means the retailers have to charge more.

Some retailers are still pricing their Prodigy at $20, which is absurd. I honestly don't think they move very much of the stuff. They need to get off their high horse, as demand just isn't what it was back in January when all the best players defected to their team.

Prodigy informed retailers that MSRP is $15.99, and you can find it at Infinite Discs for $13.99 right here http://infinitediscs.com/category/prodigy

IMAG0817.jpg

i just received some first run M3's and they are indeed the original M3 aka newly named M2.

confused yet? lol

Only the production stamp M3s are what will now be known as M3s. If you have a proto or first run, it's an M2. It's not that difficult.

I think hate is clouding their judgment. I wonder if those same people would be able to tell you the many forms of Rocs or tooling differences of the Buzzz.

I think hate is clouding their judgment. I wonder if those same people would be able to tell you the many forms of Rocs or tooling differences of the Buzzz.

Very solid point. But I don't think it's hate directed at just Prodigy. Whenever a company, Innova or Discraft does something weird with their naming (to which Innova is especially guilty) people become confused.... and it's just irritating.

While people get confused and angry with Innova and Discraft, they don't seem to hold the same grudge.

I'm quite a fan of the M3 (now M2), so I wonder how much different it will be than the new M3? I have a M3 and M4 proto, so I think that I'll be fine without getting another Prodigy Midrange

So I didn't get one of the color changing discs, just a name changing disc. Prodigy putting the consistency in inconsistency. :doh:

lol. :clap:

I hate prodigy...especially the D2's, they suck. If you really wanna piss me off bad, ship them to me without me asking or payin for them, oooh id be soooo mad

I know. That happens to me all the time, straight to the lake with all of them.

Latest posts