• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Prototype Driver Giveaway

allenhoop

Par Member
Hello DGCR!

Gateway Disc Sports has a new lineup of prototypes coming out before the season starts, and we are looking for product testers to give us an honest review of them!

We are going to have a contest for 5 DGCR members who want to review one of our drivers.

Here is how it will work:

The first five people to reply to this post with the words "Gateway discs rule! Send me a _______" will get a free prototype driver of their choice.

You can pick from the following:

Diablo - Overstable Fairway Driver
Ninja - Long Distance Control Driver
Siren - Maximum Distance Driver

The disc will be your pick of weight 170-175g and in our newest Evolution plastic.

What we are then looking for is for those who receive the prototype driver to post an honest review about said disc. We will then send you a free T-Shirt! The more you put into the review, the more we can send you. Video reviews encouraged!

So I guess that's it.
Show me what you got!

Attachments

• GDS_USA_ChainLogo_smaller.png
    GDS_USA_ChainLogo_smaller.png
    31 KB · Views: 13
Going to have our usual suspects each give this sucker a few throws once it arrives maybe even off the dam.

On second thought skip me. I don' think I would be the best person to review a new disc. BTW it was great to see a video of Dave crushing a drive with a Siren.

Gateway discs rule! Send me a Diablo!

(counts..) Oh wait...

Gateway discs rule! I guess I will have to buy a Siren and Diablo.

Hello DGCR!

Gateway Disc Sports has a new lineup of prototypes coming out before the season starts, and we are looking for product testers to give us an honest review of them!

We are going to have a contest for 5 DGCR members who want to review one of our drivers.

Here is how it will work:

The first five people to reply to this post with the words "Gateway discs rule! Send me a _______" will get a free prototype driver of their choice.

You can pick from the following:

Diablo - Overstable Fairway Driver
Ninja - Long Distance Control Driver
Siren - Maximum Distance Driver

The disc will be your pick of weight 170-175g and in our newest Evolution plastic.

What we are then looking for is for those who receive the prototype driver to post an honest review about said disc. We will then send you a free T-Shirt! The more you put into the review, the more we can send you. Video reviews encouraged!

So I guess that's it.
Show me what you got!

Gateway discs rule! Send me a Ninja!

Gateway discs rule! Send me a Diablo. Please?

Gateway disc rule ! Please send me all the above.

Gateway Discs Rule! all of them sound great. Legit OS fairway utility (Diablo) in stiff Gateway baseline plastic is going to get bagged whether you send me one or not.

I would love to see more push from Gateway in the non-putter markets! :)

Latest posts