• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Updated D Series

dekdo

Double Eagle Member
"Our D1, D2, and D3 have been at the core of our lineup for many years, offering a wide variety of players drivers they could trust off the tee to reach their maximum distance. We have considered a lot of feedback from players and fans like you in more recent years and worked to improve our processing of these drivers to remove flashing and restore that comfortable feel disc golfers are looking for in the hand. We are confident these improvements consistently provide a smooth feel to go along with a dependable flight you can count on in a go-to driver.

You have already gotten to experience this improved feel with the Gannon Buhr Signature D1 and can now find it with the D2 and D3 in both 400 and 500 Plastic along with the D1 in 500 Plastic."

Finally got some of these and wow this new run in 400 feels great!! I like the 400 better than 500, its stiffer with more grip. Flashing = gone... so if you liked prodigy plastic but hated the flashing you need to try these.

This 400 run and Kastaplast K1 plastics are the best feeling period imo. Next up being innova jolly launcher and the new discmania italian c-line.

If Prodigy finally (and permanently) gets the flashing removed, they may start to grow the fan base. I almost picked up an F1 yesterday, but all 5 in the store were horribly sharp. Most of the other molds too.

If Prodigy finally (and permanently) gets the flashing removed, they may start to grow the fan base. I almost picked up an F1 yesterday, but all 5 in the store were horribly sharp. Most of the other molds too.

Yeah I don't see why the rest of their discs don't also get this treatment in the future. New process added so probably takes time to accommodate every mold.

Latest posts