• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pulling your non dominant arm in.

ash81

Par Member
So, anyone else struggle with waxing and waning results and then once you consciously pulled your arm in against your body saw an amazing boost? I was always so focused on everything else I neglected it till now.

Well right now I just make sure to consciously hold it against my side stiff as I'm starting my pull.

Right in line with what I've been working on. Another great video ! Can't wait to do this drill. So far I've just been doing the Feldberg drill of bringing for back foot in and raising the hip. Totally different feel than my usual over the top and that's actually what led me to collapse my arm in and feel the difference. It's like my arm mimicked my leg a little.

I sort of hang the arm out there on reachback, but pull it in during the throw. Just feels natural for me.
Going for the feeling of acceleration during rotation as all that weight is coming in closer to the axis of rotation.
Could totally be crippling myself vs keeping it in the whole time, but haven't seen distance diffs to change.

Latest posts