• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Purple Haze and My Little Friend

jartiv

Birdie Member
Purple Haze
cimg4460.jpg

a FLX ESP Avenger

My Little Friend
cimg4462.jpg

an ESP Predator

These are actually my first stencils on ESP... i've done a lot of Z plastic, but i realized that I've never done ESP.... i like it. Except those discraft stamps are ghostly... they just dont wanna go away.

well i guess turnabout is fair play. I did my 007 disc that you said you had thought about... and now youve done a hendrix design I was contemplating... not the same one but the same general idea... Both look amazing! great job on those dyes

haha, well ive seen a million jimi discs out there, i wont be offended if you make yours still. I am hoping this one sells at a tournament this weekend... i sort of have bad luck selling my discs cuz my stuff is a little random, but this is jimi... who doesnt like jimi.

These are actually my first stencils on ESP... i've done a lot of Z plastic, but i realized that I've never done ESP.... i like it. Except those discraft stamps are ghostly... they just dont wanna go away.

Yeah, the best thing to do with Discraft is to just align the image so it lines up with the embossed stamp - just think of it as a better factory dye.

Great job on both of them. But that Jimi disc is killer great use of the saran wrap background technique. It makes me feel crispy just looking at it! :D

jimis got that look like when you stay up all night smokin and its now like 7:00am( tow up from the flo up) blowed, blown, blownder <zzzzzzzzzzzzzz>

wow nice work...not sure if I should keep trying to get near that level or give up on the dye...lol

great work man I love jimi, where's robert nesta at?

wow nice work...not sure if I should keep trying to get near that level or give up on the dye...lol

great work man I love jimi, where's robert nesta at?

don't be intimidated man... it is simple and a great talent to have. This dye took less than 2 hours to cut and dip... probably faster if I wasn't watching tv at the same time. there is plenty of help on this site!

Last edited:

Latest posts