• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PUT MY PLOTTER TO WORK! Stencils, decals, stool tags, cornhole boards, fridge art!

Celtic Stencil

Here's a stencil that i put on a detergent-based color background. Wish they wouldn't use ink to X-out discs...

Attachments

• DiscWeave2.jpg
    DiscWeave2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 92
Still knocking out lots of work for disc golfers all around the globe!

Happy to help anyone in need of stencils or decals, large or small, in a wealth of wonderful colors!

A few examples of recently satisfied orders:

15101173138_5bda370da6_z.jpg

15241630215_380fe3dca3_z.jpg

15054950760_1217692334_z.jpg

I will say that I was very impressed with the cuts....The cover film that is used is no the flimsy cheap clear plastic stuff.

Used to do some vinyl work back in the day and after getting our Knit Knacked stuff I will most likely be ordering again in the near future!

Great work!

I will say that I was very impressed with the cuts....The cover film that is used is no the flimsy cheap clear plastic stuff.

Used to do some vinyl work back in the day and after getting our Knit Knacked stuff I will most likely be ordering again in the near future!

Great work!

Thanks Skippy, glad to hear it!

More work DONE for more discers!

PM me and we can do great things together, at silly low prices!

I ENJOY doing these, so hop on board and let's get you some vinyl!

I know it's not a simple image, but would you be able to plot this into a 5-6" disc stamp? I can make any necessary alterations.

Sorry to say i'm not experienced with vinyl work so i'm not sure what type of products you can produce. I'm trying to get something Kansas City Jayhawks for my DGCR Secret Santa. Any suggestions? Couldn't PM because your box is full.

Bennett we must be two of a kind. I just got a cutter and have been having a blast with it.

1798490_532474803522028_2105084788507130068_n.jpg

I designed this sticker for the lady disc golfers I know and they have been going bonkers for them. Especially if I customize them with their name & PDGA#.

10391399_530921017010740_7799901230392638372_n.jpg

Sorry to say i'm not experienced with vinyl work so i'm not sure what type of products you can produce. I'm trying to get something Kansas City Jayhawks for my DGCR Secret Santa. Any suggestions? Couldn't PM because your box is full.

Well ain't he just Mr. Popular ;)

I can definitely help, Inbox now has space, sorry, Okthrowberfest took up all of my PMs!

I'll be hitting you up shortly! Dying to dye to some, and this seems like the easiest/best looking way

Props for doing this

More and more satisfied DGCR customers all the time! Send me a PM and we can literally do ANYTHING together! Prices are much lower than they should be, as always! Ask around, I won't allow for dissatisfaction! Spent all day today cutting for my people -- you could be next!

16005794387_4306d8b389_o.jpg

16005513299_93dee916f7_z.jpg

Still cutting almost every day!

Wall art? No problem!

Disc stencils? Of course!

Car decals? Love em!

Anything you can think of, just PM me and we'll make it possible!

I can also do custom magnets up to 2 feet in width/height, and custom license plates, I have blanks in white and black and can do anything over them!

Another set DONE this week for a repeat DGCR customer! Happy to help anyone and everyone on here with decals, stencils, banners, anything your mind can think of.