• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PUT MY PLOTTER TO WORK! Stencils, decals, stool tags, cornhole boards, fridge art!

Not that there is any question, but this guy is beyond awesome.

Not that there is any question, but this guy is beyond awesome.
Thank you good sir!

11180088_622745091194509_1735681506_n.jpg

I'm gonna hit you up in a few weeks. I just signed up for PDGA membership (about 5 years later than I should have) and it sounds like the new minis don't have the numbers stamped/printed on them anymore.

Once I get the new mini I'd like to get my numbers on it. Also I hope others would consider the same. I guess a while back they did minis with stick on numbers. This will be a new-old school, and I'm excited.

BOOOM! *sorry for such large pictures, first one is from before I took your tip and release the air bubbles, second one is after!*
7M1musVLA0EeyqdtZizDKnxXnKZaNzzK7Sqk-axvm74=w1920-h1080-no

S_zqEK55MwUqSVxT9-mStRuA4r7ULaxOwjtOHpX0i58=w608-h1080-no

Maybe another full inbox? My sent messages aren't showing up as sent... anyway looking forward to some cutouts!

I could totally use some custom vinyl decals for my disc golf cart, I hope he is still taking orders

I have never had a message show up in my Sent folder on DGCR. I think it's a general message issue and not a full box - I just messaged Bennett like 2 days ago and got a response.

All PMs responded to! Sorry all, it's not always the easiest to respond through PM and I'm trying to get everything organized for Okthrowberfest again, but my inbox is cleaned out and I'm always cutting for the DGCR masses!

Pm me the cost of high visibility number plate stickers, thinking safety orange with white numbers. 1-18. thanks

Latest posts