• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putters

alvinp48

I have recently got my first Latitude 64 disc (river in gl) and I love it. I am looking for putters from the same company. One for short range and one for longer range. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance guys.

Brad/Bob...In regards to the Pure...hard or soft and why?

That's really up to your preference. I tend to prefer firmer putters myself, so I stay away from the softs. I putt with a Medium and drive with a Hard and an Opto.

The Pure is a very versatile mold, it's great for putting, and is considered one of the better driving/approach putters.

The Zero Soft gets REALLY floppy in the heat. I switched over to Zero Medium now (and drive with Opto.)

Zero Hard Mercy is my go to putt and approach disc. Great feeling/firm plastic that beats in nicely over time. I carry 2 Mercys, one newer for approaching, and the other beat in is my in the circle putter.

I am also trying a Dagger for some approach and circle putts on calm days. This thing has the float that Feldberg says, has some slight over stability, and feels nice too. I just would not pull it out when the wind might be a factor.

The biggest thing in your selection is feel and fit in the hand, especially the actual depth of the disc.

all around use probably medium. hards are great for driving with. softs are harder to driver with but don't bounce out as much. If your just getting one go for a medium. Or just get one of each and see what you like best.

I use a soft for strictly putting and i have a hard one for approaches or short drives. It is a great disc

Latest posts