• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Question about expired membership.

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
Currently I havent renewed my membership and I may be playing in a sanctioned tournament this weekend. Will the pdga still use my round ratings towards my overall rating? I have heard they dont use it.

If your membership is expired, why would you get any of the benefits a current, paying member enjoys? When you dont pay, youre dead to the pdga.

^ummm no

As long as you give the TD your pdga number, the rounds will still go on your rating as if you're still current. You just cant look at your stats or rating, but a TD can look at expired players' ratings to make sure they are in the correct division.

Currently I havent renewed my membership and I may be playing in a sanctioned tournament this weekend. Will the pdga still use my round ratings towards my overall rating? I have heard they dont use it.

Are you asking if the PDGA will track and rate the rounds you play while your membership is expired?

Yes the PDGA will continue to rate rounds you play as a non-current member and they will count towards your rating. You must provide your PDGA number and pay the $10.00 non-member fee to the TD. However you won't be able to see any of the details of your rating until you renew your PDGA membership.

Cool. I know they still give me round ratings. I just wasn't sure if they applied to your rating if you weren't current. I was told they didnt but I was pretty sure they would.

Cool. I know they still give me round ratings. I just wasn't sure if they applied to your rating if you weren't current. I was told they didnt but I was pretty sure they would.

You should get unofficial ratings after the event but when the it goes official, you will have to figure them out comparing to other players.

If your gonna pay the $10 non member fee why not just renew?

Latest posts