• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quitting Team Trilogy

fail_loop.gif

If you are playing in CO everything is going to be much more OS for you than most of the rest of the country.

REALLY? Oh my God! Thank you The Hammer! I never knew!

I started throwing Suspects in south Korea, Turbo, and they still held up in stiff headwinds.

REALLY? Oh my God! Thank you The Hammer! I never knew!

I started throwing Suspects in south Korea, Turbo, and they still held up in stiff headwinds.

Not everyone realizes that. Why so hostile? Was I somehow supposed to realize that you already knew this information?

Last edited:
Why don't they run Air Sinus in Opto? That should get it down to 175, Like the Blizzard Pigs.

I'm really more interested in a VIP Harp though.

Not everyone realizes that. Why so hostile? Was I somehow supposed to realize that you already knew this information?

That's why I joked about throwing spike hyzers with Mambas; reinforcing that everything does fly more stable/overstable up here. I have 1 pop top BioFuzion Suspect and it's a beefdart.

some good (slow) discs that handle the wind. the sinus was good in GRIP line. the harp is ****. and thats it. so. where are the wind discs again? where is the midrange for wind?

What speed overstable disc do you want?

Saying the harp is **** doesn't really cover a lot. I throw the harp in the wind and it works great. Plenty of people do just fine with a soft sinus in the wind.

And I listed a verdict as a wind disc. Besides, there aren't a ton of times a trident or a xxx wouldn't work in place of when you "need" and OS wind midrange that a sinus or trident wouldn't work. There isn't a lot missing distance-wise between a sinus and a trident.

VOR, you are clearly pro salient and anti-trilogy. No need to clutter up all the threads, just put it in your signature and save everyone who doesn't know your biased some time.

Last edited:
What speed overstable disc do you want?

Saying the harp is **** doesn't really cover a lot. I throw the harp in the wend and it works great. Plenty of people do just fine with a soft sinus in the wind.

And I listed a verdict as a wind disc. Besides, there aren't a ton of times a trident or a xxx wouldn't work in place of when you "need" and OS wind midrange that a sinus or trident wouldn't work. There isn't a lot missing distance-wise between a sinus and a trident.

VOR, you are clearly pro salient and anti-trilogy. No need to clutter up all the threads, just put it in your signature and save everyone who doesn't know your biased some time.

Pro salient? Anti trinity? I dont throw any salient. And bag a few lat discs. Im anti cult followers. And anti moron. And I think there are no good wind trinity discs bc they all glide too much

Pro salient? Anti trinity? I dont throw any salient. And bag a few lat discs. Im anti cult followers. And anti moron. And I think there are no good wind trinity discs bc they all glide too much

How many of the OS trilogy discs have you actually thrown? And saying "I don't like them in the wind because they glide too much" is way more helpful than saying "trilogy has garbage wind discs".

You are following being "anti-cult".

Why don't they run Air Sinus in Opto? That should get it down to 175, Like the Blizzard Pigs.

I'm really more interested in a VIP Harp though.

I am with you 100% if they come out with a VIP Harp I think I will throw putters on just about anything under 300.

I imagine the Sinus is just not popular enough to warrant the effort it would take to get a run of air Sinuses made. Not saying I don't think they will ever do it but I bet its not at the top of the list. Lat doesn't really seem too big on making mids and drivers in base plastic and putters in premium. I know that they do but it seems to be a low priority, and wasn't very common at all for them at all before DD came on. I feel like DD and/or Feldberg, or maybe it was just coincidence, may have opened them up or just pushed them to do some new things. Moonshine, air judge, stiletto/enforcer level overstable stuff all seemed to come around really quickly.

How many of the OS trilogy discs have you actually thrown? And saying "I don't like them in the wind because they glide too much" is way more helpful than saying "trilogy has garbage wind discs".

You are following being "anti-cult".

I bag a XXX. Its one of 2 lat discs i own. Indont understand ur last sentence

Opto Pures are rather domey too compared to base plastic but GL Pures are flat and money so hold out hope for TP but I'd still love to throw a domey VIP Harp.

Most molds I could care less about dome level, but my Opto Pures are decently flat and the Harp NEEDS to be flat. Some it just has to be that way.

Opto Pures are rather domey too compared to base plastic but GL Pures are flat and money so hold out hope for TP but I'd still love to throw a domey VIP Harp.

I have 2 opto Pures that are mostly flat. The biggest dome that I have seen on a pure is the recycled pure. I personally don't like dome on putters.

Latest posts