• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] R-Pro Cro

ChaseTheAce

Double Eagle Member
Apparently these were supposed to come out May 11th
Anybody get one yet?
I have a Star and CFR Cro, both of which are great discs.

i've never thrown one, which is suprising to me cause i usually buy and throw just about everything at least a few times........at any rate, what is this disc all about. i know it's an innova mid of some sort, but what's it like? does it have good glide? fly far? good in the wind?????thanks!!!!!

I've thrown the Cro a few times and it performed well, but I have larger hands that don't fit the small diamter very well. I prefer larger diameters mid-ranges. That being said, I think the new R-Pro Cro would make a real nice short approach or long putt disc for some.

Haven't thrown the R-Pro version, but I have a DX Cro and I love it! Great disc, slightly overstable. Very dependable and holds a good line with slight hyzer at the end. R-Pro hasn't been out that long, but I wonder how durable that stuff is? When my DX Cro wears out, I'll probably replace with the Star Plastic, although I really like the DX logo!?

I saw that disc golf center had these ... they look interesting. How does a cro compare to a roc?
although I like the idea of a mid in the R-pro. I definitely could use that on some courses.

Haven't thrown the R-Pro version, but I have a DX Cro and I love it! Great disc, slightly overstable. Very dependable and holds a good line with slight hyzer at the end. R-Pro hasn't been out that long, but I wonder how durable that stuff is? When my DX Cro wears out, I'll probably replace with the Star Plastic, although I really like the DX logo!?

If you can find a first run star it will have the DX logo on it.

I saw that disc golf center had these ... they look interesting. How does a cro compare to a roc?
although I like the idea of a mid in the R-pro. I definitely could use that on some courses.

It's pretty comparable to some rocs. The flight is slightly overstable.
The disc feels bigger like a putter but flies pretty far for its design. I think it is one of the best mid ranges period. I would reccomend one to someone who wants to thow a roc but hates how they feel.

Has anyone thrown an r-pro yet? I'm curious how it compares to the star cro.

R Pro Cro

I just purchased my 172 R Pro Cro and will report back first of next week. I love the Cro and this one adds to my DX, new Star and now a R Pro. It is my go to midrange for straight shots and more control. I always have a Buzz in my bag which I use for anheiser shots but I use the Cro for both back hand and my forehand when I want it to stay online without the "S".

The disc feels bigger like a putter but flies pretty far for its design. I think it is one of the best mid ranges period. I would reccomend one to someone who wants to thow a roc but hates how they feel.

I agree completely, I love my Cro's. I have thrown the DX and Star versions and they are great. My only concern with the R-Pro is would it be "too" grippy. I like to have a consistent smooth release on my mids and wouldn't want it sticking to long and making me over throw.

I agree but I throw the rocs. I think that I just threw them so long that when the cro came out I didnt like the grip like I did the roc. But the little I threw it it was very close

I agree completely, I love my Cro's. I have thrown the DX and Star versions and they are great. My only concern with the R-Pro is would it be "too" grippy. I like to have a consistent smooth release on my mids and wouldn't want it sticking to long and making me over throw.

I agree, have two cros as well, champ and star. Love both of them, but don't know about that grippy plastic. Then again I don't really care much for the R-pro plastic to begin with.

I agree but I throw the rocs. I think that I just threw them so long that when the cro came out I didnt like the grip like I did the roc. But the little I threw it it was very close

since I made this post, I have changed my standing upon Rocs. I really enjoy the Roc now. It has an important place in my bag

Latest posts