• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] R419B and 420B testers

So it's been 2 weeks now since testers received the R420B and R419B. I'm hoping only a week or so more until Steve has enough feedback?

When I asked Mr. Dodge about it before, he said that they usually set the deadline for feedback from testers at roughly a month or so after they mail out the tester discs. So it is probably coming up some time in the next couple weeks.

Can a fellow tester send me the link (pm preferred) so I can submit my review? I have a very thorough review I want to submit but I have misplaced my letters with the link. I can email Steve if I do not hear back on these forums, but I have done this before and I do not want to make it look like this is a regular occurrence.

Thanks.

Would people say the under-stable lace mold is consistent enough to use as a go-to understable driver or is it a little touchy given its lower HSS like some of these molds tend to be?

Can a fellow tester send me the link (pm preferred) so I can submit my review? I have a very thorough review I want to submit but I have misplaced my letters with the link. I can email Steve if I do not hear back on these forums, but I have done this before and I do not want to make it look like this is a regular occurrence.

Thanks.

send mr dodge a pm

I only got the 419 but this was my first ever disc to test for vibram.... didn't have a model to follow so I hope what I said was good enough for them to use and I can keep testing!!

Would people say the under-stable lace mold is consistent enough to use as a go-to understable driver or is it a little touchy given its lower HSS like some of these molds tend to be?

Sorry for the late reply but yes it is very consistent for being understable. I've had a variety of longer throwing players use it and it hits anhyzer at the same angle almost everytime. It just has this sweet spot it likes to hold and won't come out unless giving it a freakish amount of height or coming off the power quite a bit. Had one shot today on a 600 ft hole that I thought was just going to pan out on the hill that rides the right side, instead it held it's anny line to the ground and rolls with it. 450 ft unintentional roller that I still bogey'd....freaking low putts:wall: